Role: Project Manager, Business Operations
Location: Dallas, TX (Remote work available for COVID-19)
Reports To: Chief Operating Officer
Job Overview: We are looking for an experienced Project Manager in Business Operations to manage existing operational and emerging growth activities. This role will plan, execute, and report on key company projects to ensure adherence to project schedules and resources, financial expenditures, and desired results.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Serves as a subject matter expert in the implementation and ongoing efforts of one or more key ongoing initiatives established by the Company.
- Regularly works with management to enhance each project’s effectiveness.
- Delivers day-to-day project services and provides technical counsel to project staff on the administration and support of ongoing projects. This may include drafting presentations and updates, facilitating customer requests for information, acting as a liaison to other service areas, assisting with team meetings/calls, etc.
- Conducts project research and data assessments to evaluate project progress and determine if objectives are met. Analyzes and prepares reports and recommendations to decision makers.
- Leads and supports defined project plans with milestones and contingency plans, as needed, based on budget, timing, and business needs.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- Degree in business or related field.
- 3-5 years of related project management experience and working with leadership teams.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Excellent understanding of business operations and procedures.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Outstanding research and analytical abilities.
- Strong knowledge of financial analysis.
- Strong understanding of technology and ability to convey technical information
- Our company was founded in 2017. Bear has developed a self-driving robot that shuttles food from a kitchen in a restaurant/dining hall out to customer tables, and then brings dishes back for cleaning.
- A start-up gives you the chance for personal development and building expertise in your field, while providing opportunities for cross-functional growth. We’re not a big tech company yet, but we’re striving every day to be THE global player when it comes to robotics and AI in the hospitality sector. We have deployed robots with several global enterprise customers, and are on the cusp of mass manufacturing our robots for the world to use.
- We are ~70 motivated people who work hard to make our robots a reality. This means occasional extra hours and last-minute improvements. We will challenge you to walk the extra mile, pick your brain until it smokes and make you think outside of the box. But, we would also like to hang out with you, have an after-work drink together and celebrate our collective success.
- We provide excellent benefits, including comprehensive health coverage, lunch every day, remote work flexibility, internet and phone reimbursement, and employee bonus programs.
If you feel you’re ready for a professional adventure in robotics and artificial intelligence, we would love to hear from you. Please send us your resume with a short overview of yourself, salary expectations, and why this role is perfect for you.