Robot Field Operator
Location: Dallas, TX
Bear Robotics, Inc. is at the cutting edge of revolutionizing the restaurant industry with autonomous robots designed for running, bussing, and other front-end restaurant tasks. We are looking for Restaurant Robot Field Operators to expand our operations throughout the San Francisco Bay, Los Angeles, Dallas areas. We are starting pilots with restaurant partners, and looking for Robot Field Operators responsible for managing our early customers on a day-to-day basis.
- Provide on-site support during robot demonstrations and customer pilots to monitor and record performance.
- Answer questions and introduce our robots to restaurant owners, managers, employees, and customers.
- Transport robots to restaurant locations.
- Provide continuous improvement recommendations.
- Record social reactions.
- Perform robot maintenance.
- Write reports after testing with critical data and feedback for the R&D team.
- Some level of technical background to understand software, system, and the robot control. CS Degree is a strong plus.
- (Optional) Restaurant-related experience as a manager, server, etc.
- Quick thinker with the ability to identify problems, propose solutions, and implement those solutions.
- Outgoing and articulate personality that is comfortable generating feedback from strangers.
- A high degree of emotional intelligence.
- Full-time or part-time. Work will be scheduled in flexible shifts.