Role: Head of Sales
Location: Dallas, TX
Reports To: Chief Operating Officer
Job Overview: As the Head of Sales, you will be at the forefront of building our sales team and scaling it with the business. You will lead sales growth by taking full ownership of the sales pipeline from lead generation to growing and developing the sales team. You will work closely with the executive team to optimize the sales strategy and implement processes to efficiently scale the team. This is the start of our journey to change the hospitality industry with our award-winning robots and are looking for incredible people to help us. We are looking for someone ambitious who wants to grow with us. You will report to the Chief Operating Officer and work closely with other teams including field operations, product and finance.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Grow revenue and manage the sales pipeline
- Take ownership of the US sales pipeline from lead generation to deal closing in order to exceed targets.
- Develop effective sales strategies to target different key industry verticals.
Lead and Grow the US sales team
- Continue to grow the sales team by hiring top sales talent to reach the growing revenue targets.
- Lead and motivate the sales team by being a mentor for other team members.
Develop best practices and processes that can be easily scaled as we grow
- Work with leadership to set sales metrics that will be used to optimize the sales team performance.
- Continuously optimize the sales team performance by monitoring performance and metrics at all stages.
- Build and develop training material and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to help new team members ramp up quickly and be at their best.
● 8+ years of total experience in sales organizations including:
- Experience in the restaurant and hospitality industry.
- Experience leading and growing a sales organization.
- A passion for achieving goals and helping others achieve theirs.
- Extensive knowledge of sales methods and best practices.
- Excellent communications skills; very articulate, strong public speaking and writing skills, strong interpersonal skills, strong cross functional skills, ability to work well within a team.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills, ability to prioritize, and solid financial acumen.
● Very motivated self-starter and able to work without daily guidance.
● Experience in a startup or similar fast-paced environment where there is frequent change.
● Ability to travel as needed.
- Our company was founded in 2017 and has developed a robot that autonomously shuttles food from the kitchen out to customer tables and then brings dishes back for cleaning.
- A start-up gives you the chance for personal development and building up expertise in your field, while providing opportunities for cross-functional growth. We’re not a big tech company yet, but we’re striving every day to be THE global player when it comes to hospitality robotics. We have deployed to several enterprise customers and are on the cusp of mass manufacturing our robots for the world to use.
- We are ~50 motivated people who work hard to make our robots a reality, which can mean occasional extra hours and last-minute improvements. We will challenge you to walk the extra mile, pick your brain until it smokes and make you think outside of the box, but we would also like to hang out with you, have an after-work drink together and celebrate your successes.
- We provide excellent benefits, including comprehensive health coverage, lunch every day, remote work flexibility, internet and phone reimbursement, and employee bonus programs.
If you feel you’re ready for a professional adventure in robotics, we would love to hear from you. Please send us your resume with a short overview of yourself with salary expectations and why this role is perfect for you.