Location: Dallas, TX
Reports To: People Operations Manager
Job Overview: We are looking for a talented Recruiter to join our team and participate in the hiring process from beginning to end. You will be responsible for attracting candidates, evaluating resumes, scheduling and conducting interviews and preparing new hires for onboarding.
As a Recruiter, you have thorough knowledge of HR best practices and have innovative ideas. If you have strong communication skills and are confident as a headhunter, we want to meet you. We like working with people who think ‘outside-the-box’ and who finish projects in a timely manner.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Consult with managers to discover staff requirements and specific job objectives
- Write and post job descriptions on career websites and universities boards
- Source candidates by using databases and social media
- Evaluate and screen resumes and cover letters
- Manage and use recruiting tools/databases to track candidates and assess skills
- Conduct phone and virtual interviews
- Provide a shortlist of qualified candidates to hiring managers
- Help the hiring team with recruiting methods and interview questions
- Work with external recruiters
- Work with People Operations Manager to ensure onboarding process standards are met
- Maintain a complete record of interviews and new hires
- Stay up-to-date with current recruiting methods and legal requirements
- Attend job fairs and careers events
- 2+ years managing all phases of the recruitment and hiring process
- 2+ years of technical recruiting experience, especially in highly technical and engineering positions
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good negotiation tactics
- Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for a variety of roles
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative
- Ability to prioritize and complete projects within deadline
- Solid knowledge of HR policies, laws, regulations, and best practices for hiring and recruitment
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems and candidate management systems
- Familiarity with social media, especially LinkedIn
Nice to Have:
- Experience in technical recruiting for Silicon Valley
- Experience using Breezy HR, LinkedIn Recruiter, Google Drive, Zoom, and Slack
- Experience working remotely
- Our company was founded in 2017 and has developed a robot that autonomously shuttles food from the kitchen out to customer tables and then brings dishes back for cleaning.
- A start-up gives you the chance for personal development and building up expertise in your field, while providing opportunities for cross-functional growth. We’re not a big tech company yet, but we’re striving every day to be THE global player when it comes to hospitality robotics. We have deployed to several enterprise customers and are on the cusp of mass manufacturing our robots for the world to use.
- We are ~50 motivated people who work hard to make our robots a reality, which can mean occasional extra hours and last-minute improvements. We will challenge you to walk the extra mile, pick your brain until it smokes and make you think outside of the box, but we would also like to hang out with you, have an after-work drink together and celebrate your successes.
- We provide excellent benefits, including comprehensive health coverage, lunch every day, remote work flexibility, internet and phone reimbursement, and employee bonus programs.
If you feel you’re ready for a professional adventure in robotics, we would love to hear from you. Please send us your resume with a short overview of yourself with salary expectations and why this role is perfect for you.