Role: Senior Territory Sales Manager
Location: San Francisco, CA
Reports To: VP of Sales
Job Overview: Bear Robotics is the leading manufacturer of Food Running Robots in the hospitality industry. We are seeking full time Regional Sales Managers for multiple territories including Orlando, FL, Austin, TX, Los Angeles, CA, San Francisco, CA, and Las Vegas, NV. The Regional Sales Manager will call on Restaurants, Senior Living Housing, Hotels, Country Clubs, Casinos, Corporate Dining Halls, Stadiums and Arenas.
The Regional Sales Manager will add new accounts while overseeing existing accounts expanding and growing sales revenue within the assigned territory. The RSM will also be required to develop VAR’s within the assigned territory. This position will report to the VP of Sales and provide reporting, tracking, and updates as required.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- In conjunction with the VP of Sales, set the targets for the territory and develop a RaaS (Robot as a Service) sales and marketing strategy designed to meet Bear Robotics’ growth targets.
- Work closely with the Territory Account Manager (Inside Sales) to achieve revenue goals within assigned territory.
- Identify key influencers in the territory and make sales presentations to prospective customers and stakeholders.
- Attend regional and national trade shows to promote the company’s products and services.
- Review and present proposals and agreements to customers.
- Secure executed RaaS agreements from customers and key accounts.
- Update and maintain the company’s CRM for the territory. Review dashboards and reports on a regular basis and assess progress against those rgets.
- Work closely with Field Operations and Customer Success teams to ensure seamless customer service through the initial robot deployment and training phase. As required, visit sites to assist and advise.
- Support the product management team and communicate feature requests that capture the voice of Bear’s customers, enhance our products, and grow the business inside the territory.
- Actively support and adhere to the company’s safety, quality, environmental compliance programs and company policies.
- Perform all other duties as assigned or directed.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 5-7 years of outside sales experience required.
- Previous Hospitality Sales experience highly preferred.
- Hardware and SaaS sales experience desired.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, along with strong presentation, negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and listening skills, including the ability to solve problems proactively and exercise sound judgment.
- Experience opening new markets and establishing new customers.
- Experience in highly technical products, proven sales and marketing ability.
- A consistent track record of increasing sales revenue.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact with a variety of personalities.
- Able to apply effective time management and self-management skills.
- Strong computer skills, including Office 365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and Google Drive
- Knowledge of NetSuite (ERP), Salesforce (CRM), G-Suite, Slack, etc.
- Must have a valid drivers’ license and ability to travel within the assigned territory.
- Our company was founded in 2017 and has developed a robot that autonomously shuttles food from the kitchen out to customer tables and then brings dishes back for cleaning.
- A start-up gives you the chance for personal development and building up expertise in your field, while providing opportunities for cross-functional growth. We’re not a big tech company yet, but we’re striving every day to be THE global player when it comes to hospitality robotics. We have deployed to several enterprise customers and are on the cusp of mass manufacturing our robots for the world to use.
- We are ~50 motivated people who work hard to make our robots a reality, which can mean occasional extra hours and last-minute improvements. We will challenge you to walk the extra mile, pick your brain until it smokes and make you think outside of the box, but we would also like to hang out with you, have an after-work drink together and celebrate your successes.
- We provide excellent benefits, including comprehensive health coverage, lunch every day, remote work flexibility, internet and phone reimbursement, and employee bonus programs.
If you feel you’re ready for a professional adventure in robotics, we would love to hear from you. Please send us your resume with a short overview of yourself with salary expectations and why this role is perfect for you.