Role: Marketing Manager
Location: Redwood City, CA or Dallas, TX
Reports To: Chief Operating Officer
Job Overview: As the Marketing Manager, you will be raising awareness of the brand and its mission to elevate the customer experience in the hospitality industry. Our team of incredible engineers have developed the most advanced food server robot for the hospitality industry. You will be responsible for leading the development and execution of the marketing strategy, including all aspects that go along with growing a leading marketing team. You will report to the Chief Operating Officer and work closely with the founders and leadership team.
Responsibilities and Duties:
● Create brand and marketing strategies
- Develop and implement on the overall marketing strategy to build the brand, raise brand awareness, and strengthen market position.
- Ensure brand consistency across all platforms and products.
● Lead marketing campaigns
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns and events across all relevant channels, including direct mail, social media, print, trade shows, white papers, etc.
- Use data and analytics to test and optimize campaigns in support of marketing goals.
- Develop strategies for testing, optimizing, and scaling successful lead-generation programs.
● Lead creation of marketing materials
- Lead the planning and creation of marketing materials for all channels, collaborating with other teams (sales, product, engineering), and utilizing third parties where necessary.
● Marketing reporting
- Define and track appropriate marketing metrics and use data analytics to optimize campaigns, refine the marketing strategy, and grow the company overall.
● Competitor & market research
- Conduct market research to better understand the target market and adjust marketing strategies accordingly.
● Manage relationships with third parties supporting the marketing team.
● 8-10 years of total marketing experience.
● 5+ years of experience in brand management and/or marketing management positions.
- Familiarity and experience with B2B omni-channel marketing tactics (e.g. social media, digital advertising, website, email marketing, content marketing, PR, and events)
- Familiarity with standard business and marketing software platforms, such as HubSpot, Drupal CMS, Marketo, and Salesforce.
- Excellent communication skills, very articulate, strong public speaking and writing skills, interpersonal skills, cross functional skills, and ability to work well within a team.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills, ability to prioritize, and solid financial acumen.
- Successful candidate will be a very motivated self-starter and able to work without daily guidance.
- Experience in a startup or similar fast-paced environment where there is frequent change.
- Our company was founded in 2017 and has developed a robot that autonomously shuttles food from the kitchen out to customer tables and then brings dishes back for cleaning.
- A start-up gives you the chance for personal development and building up expertise in your field, while providing opportunities for cross-functional growth. We’re not a big tech company yet, but we’re striving every day to be THE global player when it comes to hospitality robotics. We have deployed to several enterprise customers and are on the cusp of mass manufacturing our robots for the world to use.
- We are ~50 motivated people who work hard to make our robots a reality, which can mean occasional extra hours and last-minute improvements. We will challenge you to walk the extra mile, pick your brain until it smokes and make you think outside of the box, but we would also like to hang out with you, have an after-work drink together and celebrate your successes.
- We provide excellent benefits, including comprehensive health coverage, lunch every day, remote work flexibility, internet and phone reimbursement, and employee bonus programs.
If you feel you’re ready for a professional adventure in robotics, we would love to hear from you. Please send us your resume with a short overview of yourself with salary expectations and why this role is perfect for you.