Job Title: Regional Sales Executive
Job Level: L3
Bear Robotics creates solutions for the future of automated hospitality and is a leading industry manufacturer of AI-driven autonomous robots. The Regional Sales Executive (RSE) will add new accounts while overseeing existing accounts expanding and growing sales revenue within the assigned vertical. The RSE will also be required to develop Referral Partners and manage existing SMB Resellers within the assigned territory. This position will report to the Regional Sales Director (RSD) and provide reporting, tracking, and updates as required.
The Regional Sales Executive will call on the assigned specific verticals including Restaurants, Senior Living Housing, Hotels, Country Clubs, Casinos, Corporate Dining Halls, Stadiums and Arenas within their assigned region.
- In conjunction with the Regional Sales Director, set the targets for the territory and develop a RaaS (Robot as a Service) sales and marketing strategy designed to meet Bear Robotics’ growth targets.
- Identify key influencers in the territory and make sales presentations to prospective customers and stakeholders.
- Attend regional and national trade shows to promote the company’s products and services.
- Review and present proposals and agreements to customers.
- Secure executed RaaS agreements from customers and key accounts.
- Update and maintain the company’s CRM for the territory. Review dashboards and reports on a regular basis and assess progress against those targets.
- Work closely with Field Operations and Customer Success teams to ensure seamless customer service through the initial robot deployment and training phase.
- Support the product management team and communicate feature requests that capture the voice of Bear’s customers, enhance our products, and grow the business inside the territory.
- Actively support and adhere to the company’s safety, quality, environmental compliance programs and company policies.
- Perform all other duties as assigned or directed.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, along with strong presentation, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional listening skills, including the ability to solve problems proactively and exercise sound judgment.
- Experience opening new markets and establishing new customers.
- Experience in highly technical products, proven sales and marketing ability.
- A consistent track record of increasing sales revenue. Achieving and exceeding targeted quarterly and annual sales goals.
- Strong computer skills with NetSuite (ERP), Salesforce (CRM), G-Suite, Slack, Zoom, Concur, etc.
- Previous hardware and Saas software experience highly preferred.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to function well in a fast-paced startup environment
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- +5 years of outside sales experience required
- Previous Hospitality Sales experience
- Ability to work on a computer from home or office depending on region
- Ability for overnight travel to other office locations and customer sites (up to 50%)
- Valid drivers’ license
- Ability to interact & work with Bear Robotics products
- We hire the best, not only will you be surrounded by exceptionally smart and motivated people, but we believe excellent compensation and benefits are an essential part of our company's success.
- HDHP & PPO Medical plan options
- 401K & Roth Match options
- Stock Options
- 4 Months Parental Leave
- STD/LTD Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Provided Daily Lunch
- Free Snacks/Beverages
- Work Schedule flexibility
- Cell phone / internet reimbursement
- Employee bonus programs
Bear Robotics, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other characteristics protected by state or federal law or local ordinance.