Role: Executive Assistant
Location: Frisco, TX (Remote work available for COVID-19)
Reports To: People Operations Manager
Job Overview: The Executive Assistant is responsible for providing comprehensive support to the CEO, Executive Team, and People Operations. This dynamic position requires the ability to anticipate needs, think critically, and offer solutions to problems with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
Responsibilities and Duties:
● Provide sophisticated calendar management for the CEO and company calendar.
● Act as a liaison and provide support to the Board of Directors.
● Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks that facilitate the CEO’s ability to effectively lead the organization, including:
● Work closely with the CEO to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Act as a "barometer," having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the CEO updated. Anticipate CEO’s needs in advance of meetings, conferences, etc.
Perform as liaison between CEO
● Maintain open communications with the Bear Robotics team, provide information and documents as needed.
● Support the People Operations department tasks, goals, and objectives.
● Coordinate organizational meetings and events as needed.
● Manage all aspects of the organization's office services. Evaluate and assist in developing office policies and procedures for improved work flow and anticipate future needs as organization grows. Purchase equipment, services, and supplies necessary for operation of organization.
● Production and management of company records, documents, contracts, and reports; compose correspondence; and vendor research and agreements.
● Prepare financial statements, reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents for processing.
● Manage company travel arrangements.
● Provide hospitality to all guests and help to create a welcoming environment.
● Respond to inquiries.
● Invest in building long-lasting relationships both externally and internally.
● Other projects/duties as assigned for the overall benefit of the organization
● Bachelor’s degree preferred.
● Significant executive support experience, including supporting C-level executives.
● Experience as a virtual assistant and supporting remote teams.
● Expert proficiency with Google Drive, Confluence, and Slack; ability to design and edit graphic presentations and materials.
● Strong verbal and written communication skills.
● Exceptional organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail.
● High degree of professionalism in dealing with diverse groups of people, including Board members, senior executives, staff, investors, community leaders, vendors, media contacts.
● Make appropriate, informed decisions regarding priorities and available time.
● Ability to complete a high volume of tasks and projects with little or no guidance.
● Ability to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround.
● Able to maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
● Ability to switch gears at a moment’s notice.
● Thrive in an intense, do-it-yourself, start-up environment.
● Ability to work across multiple time zones.
● Bilingual in English and Korean, a plus.
If you feel you’re ready for a professional adventure in robotics, we would love to hear from you. Please send us your resume with a short overview of yourself with salary expectations and why this role is perfect for you.