- BS/MS in CS or related field and 3+ years of mobile robot industry experiences
- Solid data structures, algorithms and software design
- Solid C++, Python coding
3+ of the following must-have experiences:
- ROS system development, integration and testing
- Mobile robot performance evaluation
- 3D simulation environments (Gazebo, Unity)
- Octave/Matlab/Python data analysis
- Large scale ETL and data analysis/mining pipeline in the cloud
- Large scale robotics simulation test infrastructure in the cloud
- Devop (Bash, Docker, CI/CD)
- Embedded system (ARM, RTOS)
- Network & IoT device management
- Linux system (kernel/driver, perf profiling)
About the job
You will be responsible for the overall robotic system software infrastructure, integration, testing, and performance evaluation. You will be working with the team to constantly improve our simulated and physical test environment, remote telemetry data collection and analysis pipeline, logging and runtime alert services, as well as release rollout and monitor infrastructure. You will also be working closely with the team to come up with creative way to evaluate the performance and impact of new robotics algorithms. You are expected to be highly autonomous and to lead technical directions. You are also expected to work with high-level product requirements, and to manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables with your technical expertise.
- Our company was founded in 2017. Bear has developed a self-driving robot that shuttles food from a kitchen in a restaurant/dining hall out to customer tables, and then brings dishes back for cleaning.
- A start-up gives you the chance for personal development and building expertise in your field, while providing opportunities for cross-functional growth. We’re not a big tech company yet, but we’re striving every day to be THE global player when it comes to robotics and AI in the hospitality sector. We have deployed robots with several global enterprise customers, and are on the cusp of mass manufacturing our robots for the world to use.
- We are ~70 motivated people who work hard to make our robots a reality. This means occasional extra hours and last-minute improvements. We will challenge you to walk the extra mile, pick your brain until it smokes and make you think outside of the box. But, we would also like to hang out with you, have an after-work drink together and celebrate our collective success.
- We provide excellent benefits, including comprehensive health coverage, lunch every day, remote work flexibility, internet and phone reimbursement, and employee bonus programs.
If you feel you’re ready for a professional adventure in robotics and artificial intelligence, we would love to hear from you. Please send us your resume with a short overview of yourself, salary expectations, and why this role is perfect for you.