Job Title: Vice President of Sales
Job Level: L7
As the Vice President of Sales, you will be at the forefront of building our sales team and scaling it with the business. You will lead sales growth by taking full ownership of the sales pipeline from lead generation to growing and developing the sales team. You will work closely with the executive team to optimize the sales strategy and implement processes to efficiently scale the team. This is the start of our journey to change the hospitality industry with our award-winning robots and are looking for incredible people to help us. We are looking for someone ambitious who wants to grow with us. You will report to the Chief Operating Officer and work closely with other teams including field operations, product and finance.
Grow revenue and manage the sales pipeline
- Take ownership of the US sales pipeline from lead generation to deal closing in order to exceed targets.
- Develop effective sales strategies to target different key industry verticals.
Lead and Grow the US sales team
- Continue to grow the sales team by hiring top sales talent to reach the growing revenue targets.
- Lead and motivate the sales team by being a mentor for other team members.
Develop best practices and processes that can be easily scaled as we grow
- Work with leadership to set sales metrics that will be used to optimize the sales team performance.
- Continuously optimize the sales team performance by monitoring performance and metrics at all stages.
- Build and develop training material and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to help new team members ramp up quickly and be at their best.
- Provide strong leadership to the sales team, inspiring them to meet and exceed sales targets and goals.
- A passion for achieving goals and helping others achieve theirs.
- Extensive knowledge of sales methods and best practices.
- Deep understanding of the technology and hospitality industry, including market trends, competitive landscape, and customer needs
- Excellent communications skills; very articulate, strong public speaking and writing skills, strong interpersonal skills, strong cross functional skills, ability to work well within a team.
- Ability to inspire, motivate, and lead a diverse sales team. Proven experience in building and developing high-performing sales teams.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills, ability to prioritize, and solid financial acumen.
- Very motivated self-starter and able to work without daily guidance.
- Experience in a startup or similar fast-paced environment where there is frequent change.
- Strong computer skills with NetSuite (ERP), Salesforce (CRM), G-Suite, Slack, Zoom, Concur, etc.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Previous hardware and Saas software experience highly preferred.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to function well in a fast-paced startup environment.
- 8+ years of total experience in sales organizations including:
- Experience in the restaurant and hospitality industry.
- Experience leading and growing a sales organization.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field such as business administration, marketing, sales, or a related discipline.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Ability to work on a computer from home or office depending on region.
- Ability for overnight travel to other office locations and customer sites.
- Valid drivers’ license.
- Ability to interact & work with Bear Robotics products.
About Bear Robotics:
- Bear Robotics was founded in 2017 and we are 250+ motivated Bears who work tirelessly everyday to make our robots a reality. We have developed robotic solutions that autonomously navigate indoor environments for a variety of consumer solutions, like restaurants, senior living facilities, hotels & casinos just to name a few. Working for a dynamic start-up gives you a chance for rapid personal development. While building expertise in your field you’ll have countless opportunities for growth as we expand our product line and global reach. We’re not a big tech company yet, but we’re striving every day to be THE global player when it comes to hospitality robotics. In 2022 we raised $81 Million in Series B funding to accelerate growth and expand into new markets in southeast Asia and Europe. If you feel you’re ready for an adventure in robotics, we would love to hear from you.
- We hire the best, not only will you be surrounded by exceptionally smart and motivated people, but we believe excellent compensation and benefits are an essential part of our company's success.
- HDHP & PPO Medical plan options
- 401K & Roth Match options
- Stock Options
- 4 Months Parental Leave
- STD/LTD LIfe insurance
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Provided Daily Lunch
- Free Snacks / Beverages
- Work Schedule flexibility
- Cell phone / internet reimbursement
- Employee bonus programs
Bear Robotics, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other characteristics protected by state or federal law or local ordinance.