Role: Sales Manager, Vietnam
Location: Hanoi, Vietnam
Reports To: Head of Bear Robotics Singapore
Responsibilities and Duties:
We are hiring a talented Robotics Sales professional to join our team in Hanoi, Vietnam. If you're excited to be part of a winning team, Bear Robotics is a great place to grow your career. If you are interested please send us your English or Korean resume.
- Implement business strategies and plans that align with the short and long-term objectives of the company
- Oversees the hardware distribution for the Vietnam side of the company
- Take a lead role in developing new-business cases that create and nurture opportunities and partnerships
- Generate new leads, identify and contact decision-makers, screen potential business opportunities, and select deals in line with strategies
- Assist in the coordination and implementation of marketing strategies, and delegate tasks to achieve strategic goals
● 5 ~ 10 years of total experience in sales/marketing organizations including:
- Experience in robotics industry will be a significant advantage with networks in factory customers in Vietnam
- Successful track record in both B2B sales and marketing
- A passion for achieving goals and helping others achieve theirs.
- Excellent verbal and Written communications skills with at least two languages among Vietnamese, English, and Korean with organizational and project management skills, ability to prioritize, and solid financial acumen.
● Very motivated self-starter and able to work without daily guidance.
● Experience with CRM software (ex: Salesforce)
● Ability to travel as needed.
About Bear Robotics:
- Our company was founded in 2017 and has developed a robot that autonomously shuttles food from the kitchen out to customer tables and then brings dishes back for cleaning.
- A start-up gives you the chance for personal development and building up expertise in your field, while providing opportunities for cross-functional growth. We’re not a big tech company yet, but we’re striving every day to be THE global player when it comes to hospitality robotics. We have deployed to several enterprise customers and are on the cusp of mass manufacturing our robots for the world to use.
- We are ~250 motivated people who work hard to make our robots a reality, which can mean occasional extra hours and last-minute improvements. We will challenge you to walk the extra mile, pick your brain until it smokes and make you think outside of the box, but we would also like to hang out with you, have an after-work drink together and celebrate your successes.
- Recently our company has raised US$81 Million Series B to Accelerate Growth and Expand into New Markets including Singapore, and other Asian countries.
- We provide excellent benefits, including lunch every day, remote work flexibility, phone reimbursement, and employee bonus programs.
If you feel you’re ready for a professional adventure in robotics, we would love to hear from you. Please send us your resume with a short overview of yourself with salary expectations and why this role is perfect for you.